19 January 2014

#mrandmrskramp

#mrandmrskramp

#mrandmrskramp

#mrandmrskramp

#mrandmrskramp

#mrandmrskramp

#mrandmrskramp
we were not the hired photographers, so i laid back here and happened to shoot at the same moment
their flash went off. i never use my flash or stand in a prime location when there is a pro shooting.
the best angles should always be given to the people who were paid to be there.


#mrandmrskramp
i asked if they would attempt to hang spoons off their noses.
the groom was a little more successful than the bride.

#mrandmrskramp

#mrandmrskramp

you may also recognize the bride as daisy chains, from madison's peach pies  :)

We attended Amanda and Andrew's wedding yesterday! Such a fun pair! They walked down the aisle as man and wife to the theme song for Futurama. You can see all images here, if you like. Hubster took several of these shots too.

Many, many happy years ahead to the wonderful couple! <3

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

CUTE! a fun-loving crew, for sure. go, peach pie +1!

Mandy Southgate said...

What a fabulous set of photos! I rarely use a flash, preferring to take advantage of my camera's good capture of ambient lighting. Perhaps I should learn to work with flash in the future.

catskillblogger said...

Great shots! I wish you were at my wedding!

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog and saying HI!! You take wonderful photos!! Nice camera too!! I always enjoy photo journals!! What a fun wedding too :-}}

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.