30 December 2013
max, in memory
Joined our family April 23th, 2011.
Passed away December 26th, 2013.
We will miss:
• the weight of your droopy head on our arm or leg
• the gray hairs you always left behind
• how you would look us straight in the eyes, to make up for your inability to hear us
• the way your bark lifted your whole front half off the ground
• how you kept your sister's ears cleaned (although she may not)
• your snore
• how food could motivate you to act like you were five!
• your gentle approach to everyone and everything
• those wet, sloppy kisses that went on and on and on
• your constant ability to make us laugh and smile
Rest in peace, Mr. Man.
Love always, Mom
- ▼ 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (160)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.