10 January 2013

random tree shots

tree and microphone a.m.

tree and mantel

star bokeh

star bokeh b/w

i do not like them, sam i am...
these shots taken with a lensbaby lens and a homemade star filter

boys
hipstamatic shot of the boys ornaments circa 1990

Christmas 2012 has officially been boxed up and put away for another year. I'm probably not the only one who thinks of the movie Toy Story, and imagining the character ornaments from our tree having the run of the attic for eleven months.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

cute. i believe you have the kid in you running around all year. :)

Buttons said...

Oh I love your tree I could only see the top photo the rest did not want to see me:) I am sure they were wonderful. Hug B

Koryn said...

I couldn't comment on your latest post but... Sending you a virtual hug all the way from Manila. *HUG*

missing moments said...

Such fun. Love the third shot.

LB @ Bullets And Biscuits said...

I looooove that microphone! I'm not showing Rambob becuase he may come steal it and use it as the gear shift stick in his rat rod :0

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.