18 January 2013

purr

l

t

p

i

Some photos from last October at Wisconsin Big Cat Rescue. I was reminded of these when I took the final, more recent shot of Isaac, looking quite panther like.

I've had the flu this past week. Or just a bad cold with a two-day vomiting streak. I did get a flu shot last fall. I can look at it as being unsuccessful, OR say, it may have been worse and held on longer if I hadn't have gotten one. In any case, it kept me from getting our spare bedroom and closets cleaned out. That will have to wait until spring now because I've got fourth quarter taxes to finish before classes starts.

The fun never ends, folks!

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ooh, sorry about the illness! yucko!

but these big (and little) kitties were gorgeous! their PAWS!!! :)

Buttons said...

Oh I love these.
I do hope you are feeling better. Too bad about the closets:) just kidding.
Take care of yourself yeah taxes fun fun. Hug B

Mark said...

What gorgeous cats. And here's hoping you feel better soon.

Barefoot from Heaven said...

Hi there thanks for sending out a comment on my latest post. Talking about good shots....wow got some amazing ones here in your sphere.

We'll meet again Kitty.
Hugs Dagmar
ps and be well asap

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

Beautiful! I love big cats. Great shots!
Glad you are feeling better!

Helene Titsch said...

Now I want to go to the zoo! These are wonderful shots...and they all look like they are just hanging out waiting to have their portrait taken. The flu shot was the right thing...at least it was kept under control. Feel better fast!

Awena Robert said...

Lovely sharp & clear photos.

missing moments said...

Sorry you've been ill. Bummer. And please, let's not talk taxes. Ugh!

Koryn said...

The last photo scared me! Haha. I feel he/she's gonna pounce me any moment :p

older stuff

little known facts

My Photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.