14 January 2013

little known features in most wisconsin barns

a little known feature in most wisconsin barns

pup & pumpkin
one blue eye, one brown

These were taken last October while on the annual Fall Art Tour. For three days, artists open their studio spaces (often in repurposed barns) for visitors to see their work and their efforts behind it. I've shared images of this tour before, so it's gotten to the point where I take more shots of the surroundings then I do the art.

Then no trip to the Baraboo area is complete without stopping to see Dr. Evermor's Forevertron! Hubster and I have been waiting forevertron for American Pickers to feature his amazing work, and it looks like it's finally happening tonight! We've been burned before however, so all I can say is, tune in and cross your fingers.

forevertron, powering up
Lit from behind by the sun
My flickr set from Dr. Evermor's sculpture garden here, with a few more yet to come...someday. ;)

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i remember that place from your posts. i hope your picker dream comes true. :)

Debbie said...

ooohhh i love that first image!! what a beautiful fixture, what a beautiful place! i would love to make this place in to a studio!

Awena Robert said...

Hi,

I like the composition of the second photo (with the shadows). Thanks for sharing!

Buttons said...

Oh I do hope you get your picker dream too. That sounds funny now that I read it.
Love the barns and the dog with the blue and brown eye I had one like that before it is very COOL.
Great shots have fun with the picker:) B

Patrycja Photography said...

Great and interesting post. I like it.
I also invite you to my blog. ;)
Yours. Have a nice day.
 
You can also find me on the fanpage and keep track of my work:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856?ref=stream

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.