26 December 2012

happy christmas!!

blue christmas

i-90

Santa Lost a Ho —Waylan St. Palan and the Magic Elves
This Christmas lounge act has become an annual event for us. Waylan is offered so many drinks
during the course of the night, I'm always surprised he manages to stay upright.


Was having some uploading difficulty on Monday so I missed wishing you all a wonderful Christmas! Hope you're still celebrating and your homes are filled with love and laughter! We're heading north to my folks this weekend, so I still have shopping to do. ;)

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the first photo looks like a magic christmas blender? :)

the second would make a GREAT picture puzzle - for which you'd need whatever was mixed in that blender. :)

happy auburndaling it!!!

Madge Bloom said...

Did you apply a texture or shoot through a screen door... regardless I like your second image!

bon bon said...

thank you, madge. it it the iphone hipstamatic app, so you pick the lens and film prior to shooting. this is the Melodie lens and DreamCanvas film. :)

missing moments said...

Lovely shots. Have a wonderful New Year.

older stuff

little known facts

My Photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.