25 October 2012

humane society shoot

anny
anny

bailey
bailey

ben
ben

sadie
sadie

kira
kira

These adorable pups braved the cold temps to help us raise funds and awareness for the Humane Society of Jefferson County. Thanks to their moms and dads for bringing them! What a sweet bunch! Not to play favorites but look at the mug on Ben! His face was scarred up and mom said he was probably a bait dog. He was also going blind. He could not have been more gentle and obedient though. Gotta love his owner for giving him a new leash on life! ;)

Wish the shoot could have been yesterday instead. It was 75º here! About 30º warmer then when these were taken two weeks ago. We froze our little paws off that day!

3 comments:

Koryn said...

Nice that they stayed still for the photo op! Haha, I usually have a hard time taking photos of dogs, too playful!

missing moments said...

Oh my gosh ... all of these are just outstanding!

Emm in London said...

What fabulous doggy shots! I really struggle to get decent photos of my dogs, especially my Labrador who never keeps still, so I really appreciate these.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.