30 September 2012

dogtoberfest

dogtoberfest

dogtoberfest

dogtoberfest

This guy was in charge of sweeping the patio.

dogtoberfest

dogtoberfest

dogtoberfest

dogtoberfest

We took the pugs to the Dane County Humane Society's annual fundraiser yesterday at Capital Brewery's biergarden. It ended up hitting 80º. A bit warm but they had put up a huge tent that covered most of the grounds. Unfortunately, the tent was blue so all my photos had a blue tint. It made processing these a bit of a pain, considering I should've spent the time today doing homework instead. ha!

There was one gentleman there (sans dog) who was most likely there just for the beer. He asked me, "If this is for the humane society, where are the cats?" I explained that this event was dogtoberfest, and added, "come back next month for catvember!" He got a kick out of that.

Check out the entire set on my facebook page.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.