03 September 2012

chi-town

lichtenstein girls

van gogh


monet

shapes in the haze

bean intimidation

the wiggles

baby!

classic

Last Sunday we hit the Lichtenstein exhibit at the Chicago Art Institute. Followed by a walk over to the Millennium Park in the drizzle. Debbie may have been a little intimidated by the "bean." It is pretty massive. And probably weights even more when wet.

Tomorrow's my first day of class. Been getting some preliminary stuff done all week. Today I did a bike/walk test run. Only it's still 90º out, so I'll just drive all the way in and pay for parking until I can enter a classroom relatively sweat-free.

Hope all of you are enjoying the final throes of summer.  :)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.