27 May 2012

red shed ahead

on the back roads

red shed

I tried to get my last post in before midnight, but was unsuccessful, so you're getting a double post today. Like it or not. ha!

On Friday, my pal, TLC and I decided a photo-walk was in order! Or, a photo-drive in this case, as I had been wanting to head just a few miles down the road to capture one of our county's remaining round barns. I'll share those in a day or so, but I'll keep the shots in order of how they were taken, as this little gem of a shed by a twist in the road was begging to be photographed along the way. With our evening rains, the daytime clouds could not have been more gorgeous.

meh.

I was about to shoot TLC just being a photographer when she turned and gave me this look. She didn't know I had the camera focused on her, and I don't recall why she gave me the "meh" look, but we both got a laugh out of it.

Although, there's never any shortage of laughs between the two of us. xo...

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i can only imagine! :)

and the red shed would be called a barn by me. :)

Terri Buster said...

Love that new coat of red paint on the barn!

Angela Acosta said...

Sounds like a fab day. love the barn. The red is so striking.

Nancy said...

Fun collection, K. :)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.