23 May 2012

the boys are back in town

mr. bluebird

mr. oriole

mr. goldfinch

The shots of Mr. B and Mr. O were captured in my parents' backyard. Mr. O in particular, in a steady rain. I had to bump up the contrast because it looked like he was being viewed through a glass of skimmed milk. Mr. G was shot today in my own backyard! Yay! I have a bird feeder now!! lol Mr. G is my first visitor! First one I noticed anyway. Actually Mrs. G was there with him for my first shot but I had the camera on the wrong setting. She left before I could make the correction.

My next shot went a little something like this...

i'm audi

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

tee hee! let's hear it for the boys!

Charade said...

Mr. G looks a little chubby. Love the bird feeder. I've never seen one like that.

Angela Acosta said...

Note to self--must get a bird feeder. Lovely shots.

missing moments said...

Love your title! And yep, they are back and totally enjoying them! Great shots!

Helene said...

Love the shots and the feeder! Which reminds me....fill the feeder!

Tammy said...

Hooray! How sweet they are :)

Nancy said...

Great shots -- love the blue bird. We don't get them around here. :)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.