22 February 2012

hi friends!

Sorry I'm being such a poop. I have plenty of images to share but have been incredibly busy, and I had to spend half of last weekend cleaning photos off my laptop just so I could get homework done. That's never fun.

Meanwhile, I came across this cool website (via a flickr bud) that I thought some of you might enjoy taking part in! It's call the burning house and you're asked to submit a photo and list of the items you would grab if your house was burning. Not the most pleasant of thoughts, but hey, a fun afternoon photo project, right?

We received a sure sign that spring is here in small-town Wisconsin today! A robin? Nope. Our local A&W is open for the season! woohoo!!!

Hope everyone is staying cool/warm, dry/moist, busy/relaxed! Peace, babies.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOL! i remember the A&W opening in Marshburg was big deal! ha!

Helene said...

Yep, spring is definitely around the corner. On the way home from work I noticed the sign at the ice cream drive-in on the highway noting they would be opening on 2/27 and then, in the mail, was the bill from the landscape people who cut the grass. Yep, any day now!

Dawn said...

A&W closes for the season?:0
Spring is seeming to come fast to your parts....:)
Have super day!

Angela Acosta said...

Peace.

Buttons said...

AW wow. I miss you but I know you are busy my girl keep up the good work.We never left spring I think here.I am wondering what happened to winter. Canadian winters have taken on a whole new meaning. B

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.