12 December 2011

pies and cookies and sauce. oh my!

pies and cookies and sauce. oh my!

The pie is gone already. The applesauce topped our pumpkin pancakes, yesterday. (gaaaaaah, so good...) The cookies are slowly disappearing as well. This all counts towards my fruit and vegetable intake, right?

You may have noticed a few changes over there in the right column. I cleaned out the link of bloggers I follow because a) they don't update nearly as much as they used to, or b) I follow them on facebook. The few remaining are now in the "blog roll" column. Facebook is most likely the reason they don't blog as much. Me? I'm a glutton for punishment and continue to update every social network known to man.

Which has gotten me nowhere, basically.

I listed my esty shop too. I started it thinking it would help me make a couple bucks to pay for classes. But, there's a lot more to etsy then just plopping down a few products and hoping someone will buy something, so I'm learning. It requires daily interaction of re-faving other items, and getting on the boards to peddle your wares. Things I just don't have time for right now. (Hell, I don't have time to write this as I have a quiz at noon today to study for!)

Ugh.

Seven more days of classes. Finals the week before Christmas...

I need a cookie to power through this.

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

still missing your homemade chocolate covered cherries, dammit!!!

TexWisGirl said...

:)

Dawn said...

DEFINITELY counts as the vegetable group! And cookies....breads/grains...and I'm sure there's milk in there somewhere too!
Power on You! ONE WEEK!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Yum! I wish I could have had a slice of that.


And you remind me...I need to update mine or do away with it all together...

Tammy said...

Ha! So funny. Where are all those people making money blogging?? I have heard of them, but haven't met any yet :)
I am just the opposite. I have neglected facebook for blogger. FB is a good way to connect with family and friends (and learn lots about your kids) but Blogging connects me with people the world over who share a love for photography. Lets face it, no one else understands spending an hour photographing the same bird ;)

Hope you did wellon your quiz!

Cat said...

I hope you were able to get all the cooking taken care of, and get the quiz taken with out daydreaming of cookies (I wouldn't know a thing about that, ahem...)

I think I will be on the right side over there, as I never could get "into" FB, and quit my account...
Meh...

Cat

LB @ Bullets And Biscuits said...

That's the only kind of fruits and veggies I know ;)

You have a partner in self-punishment...I do the same damn thing when it comes to social media! Update, update update! I need to quit some of it, haha

Buttons said...

Good luck on the finals then a great sig of relief yeah. The cookies and other treats have me drooling now thanks for that. I may have to bake.
Merry Christmas I am so happy you are doing well. Take care Enjoy your holidays. B

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

The pic of apples and mention of pie just made me realize how hungry I am lol Merry Xmas!!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.