12 October 2011

the last of 'em

never backwards, and always turning...turning!

step on it

tlc reflects (which means she is not a vampire. whew!)

fixture

I seem to be shooting quite a bit vertically these days. hmmm...

You can see the entire set from the day here if you so desire. My pal, TLC, (that's her reflection in the building) has a few on her flickr page as well. But, I know for a fact she took more than four. I guess she's busy. Newly engaged and all. I'm lucky I dragged her away long enough to go on a photo shoot with me!

;o)

(p.s. "Forward" is Wisconsin's motto. Even though we pretty much took a massive step backwards in 2011. However, it's much too late at night to get all political up in here.)

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

did not know about the 'forward' motto. :)

Buttons said...

I absolutely love these. B

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.