03 September 2011

young man...

young man...

I wanted to mention on my last post that I need to take a hiatus from blogging so I can dedicate my time to homework instead, but my computer was spinning and not really wanting me to write anything. A sign?

Yes. Here's a sign.

You'll be looking at it for a while. I won't be coming around to view your blogs much either as I feel I need to read things I'll be graded on instead. Sorry. I know I'll probably lose some of you for not being a dedicated blogger, but I'm afraid I'll start mismanaging my time. If I check in with one of you, it'll snowball into checking in with 25 of you, and then my morning will be lost.

Fact is, I'm a slow reader. Also a re-reader being a tad on the dyslexic side. So, naturally book-learnin' ain't my thing, so I need to work a little harder at it. I'll be adding pix from time to time, but not writing much. No pressure for you to engage in these one-sided posts. :o)

Meanwhile, I hope each of you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, and autumn yet to come.

Thanks for all the fish...

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i completely understand, dear bon bon. i've enjoyed having you around more these past few weeds, but yes, if you're paying for school, better get your head into it! :)

bon bon said...

i can always count on you, sweetpea. will still see you on G+ between classes. ;o)

Cat said...

You just concentrate on the books. I will still be here when you finish. You take care.

Cat

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Hiatus! Who ever heard of such a thing! Haha!

I'll miss your photos and witty posts, Kandy -- but if you must leave us to get a better life, then fine... :P

I'll be around when you come back -- you are coming back, aren't you?

Buttons said...

I will be waiting for you priorities come first. Have a great weekend. Yup that is a sign. B

Mark said...

Totally understandable, when you come back, I'll be here. Good luck with the studying.

beth said...

hopefully we'll still have time to meet up for a photo shoot.....i'll keep my fingers crossed !!

Samantha said...

Eh, life happens! We'll be around!

LB @ Bullets And Biscuits said...

sounds like you have your priorities set right!...and we will all be here waiting patiently for your return ;)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.