03 August 2011

state of wisconsin, state of mind

state of wisconsin, state of mind

I find it difficult to drive past one of our rustic roads without going down it. Especially when I've got a camera with me. Some day, when (if) I grow up, I'm gonna live on one. This is R20, off Hwy 51 between Stoughton and McFarland.

You'll be seeing more pix of this particular road when I get around to processing them all. (Of course, there are quite a few. You know me.) Meanwhile, if you have any WRR images to share, please add them to the flickr group! :o)

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love it in its simplicity... sigh... home...

missing moments said...

Love country roads and the surrounding land!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

I always feel better when I hit the gravel on my drives. Nice to have something pretty to look at on the way home. :)

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Beautiful. I had no idea that's what the landscape in Wisconsin looked like. I've never been there.

Keep the pictures coming! I love them!

Negerigeletschtempoit said...

It is a beautiful view, specially being GREEN! Around here, all you see is dry colour.
xxxxxx

Leontien said...

haha well as long as your not living on one, just drive over here i will let you borrow ours...

;-)

Leontien

Tammy said...

Rolled hay in the field is one of my favorite things.

Thanks for the suggestions on the B&W conversion. I will look for that icon.

Susan said...

Always worthwhile exploring, as you've shown :D)

Buttons said...

That my field you should have dropped in to say HI. B

Dawn said...

All just hanging out on a hill...
love it.
There are many places I want to live when I grow up too. (sigh)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.