23 August 2011

fresh on the market!

open floor plan
open floor plan

sunny porch
sunny porch

ample seating
ample seating

central air
central air

Contact Blight Realty for a personal tour of this property today!

**********
A few folks, Tricia included, have recommended I link up to Barn Charm this week! Although this post features the house on the property, please be sure to check out my last posts for the area in and around the barn. And thanks to everyone for all the kudos this location has received.  :o)


9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOL! Your new career! :)

missing moments said...

LOL ... love the shots of the interior of this old house!

Rose said...

And what is the opening bid?

Cat said...

When I was a younger tomboy, I would have been in that in a red hot second. Um. And now that I am older and wiser... I still probably would!

Cat

Tricia said...

is this a barn? if so, link it up to Barn Charm... it's BEAUTIFUL, in my eyes, anyway =)

Tricia said...

no matter, link it up, anyway... it's close enough =) - the other have to see this place

Samantha said...

LOVE this! LOL!

..and now I want to paint something in my house that turquoise color.

beth said...

i think you need to take me here, please :)

Negerigeletschtempoit said...

I just loved these pictures! Fantastic!!
xxxxxx

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.