18 August 2011

finale

so, shiny!


ford

pick-up

hudson

roadster

Ha! Fooled you! I said to miss a day if you were sick of seeing cars, then I go and skip a day! Sucker...

This is the last of the car pix! Yay!! I've found that if you upload too many of the same thing on flickr you don't get many hits. One nice car? Hey, looks great! Forty-seven nice cars? Holycrapenoughalready.

I decided to feature a Ford Galaxy (pic 2) 'cuz it's one that my uncle Donnie owned, and the Ford Econoline (pic 3) 'cuz this was my Grampa's work truck which he drove into the ground. I remember in the later years, you could see the road whizzing past you through the rusty floorboards. This one was considerably better shape.

I had one photo shoot this morning and another this evening, so hopefully I can catch up with each of you late tonight or tomorrow. Hope you're having the same gorgeous weather that we are here in Wisconsin! :o)

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

lovely, lovely.

Leontien said...

NEVER I GET ENOUGH OF CARS! haha
well it would be even better if they were pics of BMW! ;-)

And thank you for your sweet comment on my post last Monday! it is unbelievable how much good it does to hear so much positive words! It sure wants to make me fight a bit harder, which of course is a good thing!

THANK YOU!
Leontien

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

These are great. I love the classics. The colors on these cars are awesome. Maybe do a series on just hood ornaments next time? I love 'em. Well done! :)

missing moments said...

Amazing! Love that reflection in the first one.

Matteo Taffuri said...

Bellissime!
have a nice day
ciao
Matteo

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

I love the shot of the soft blue car...you almost can't recognize what it is, but all the shapes and lines are interesting.

I loved this series!!

PS. I replied about the gunpowder tea on the comment feed. Check it out. :)

Buttons said...

I assume your cars are lovely but I am having a hard time downloading the pics hope it is just me. B

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.