26 August 2011

ellie

ellie

You can go to the first link in the list to the right if you'd like to see more of Ellie. She certainly is a beautiful dog...

Once again, come Monday, I'll be heading back to school full time, so my posts will be few and far between. I'll try to get another one in over the weekend, but in case I don't, I didn't want to just leave you all hanging. I'll do my best to make weekly rounds and see how all of you are doing.

In the meantime, I hope all of you along the east coast are staying safe. Wisconsin's weather has been so absolutely prefect for weeks now, that I almost feel guilty about it.

Almost.

That said, the dogs and I are off to take a walk. We may even run into Ellie.

Later, tators...

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

isn't she a beauty...

well, since our weather still STINKS, i'm not going to feel guilty while i sit on my a** and you head back to college again. ha ha ha ha ha...

Leontien said...

I KNOW! Indiana weather has been the same! for like 3 weeks now it is just beautiful, warm (not too hot) during the day and cool in the evenings. And yes beautiful dog!!!! Very blue eyes!!!

And no the cat in the picture (Monday, yes i am a bit behind on responding to everybody's comments) is just called "poes" which means cat in English. Jones is our dog, very sweet hyper dog!

Thank you!
Leontien

Samantha said...

WOW, what a gorgeous dog...great shot of her!

Amish Stories said...

Just saying hello and hoping that everyone is safe during hurricane Irene's journey through the northeast. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon,pa.

Amish Stories said...

Greetings from the Amish community of Lebanon,Pa. Richard from Amish Stories.

missing moments said...

Look at those beautiful eyes!
How you support your blog and go to school is remarkable!
But have fun!
Irene is on her way!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

What gorgeous eyes!!!

Negerigeletschtempoit said...

Ellie is adorable.

And I envy you a little... going to College. Wow! If I wasn't so old and decrepit, I would do anything to go back, and experience the American college, this time.
xxxxxxx

Tammy said...

Love those eyes :)

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Man! How many dogs do you have??

Good luck with class. Hope it's a great semester!!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.