03 June 2011

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

When I saw Isaac in this position, licking his belly, I said to my son, Cub, who was staying here for a couple days, "Holy crap, he's so fat, it looks like he's sitting on another cat!" We laughed at his expense. Isaac is actually Cub's cat, but his apartment doesn't allow pets, so we are stuck with have Isaac for now. Honestly, we only fill his dish once a day.

Guess I need to invest in a smaller dish.

It may look like he has an attitude, but he really is the sweetest cat.  He doesn't bite or claw. Just rubs and head butts. Can knock a pug right over if they don't see him coming. And pugs are pretty sturdy as far as dogs go.

Wasn't it Meow tse Tung who said, "The best defense is a good offense"?

10 comments:

texwisgirl said...

LOL!!!! Jabba the Hut lives!!! In Wisconsin!!!

oh. my. goodness!!!!!

Tammy said...

hysterical pose! Love it.

JJ Daddy-O said...

I think Mao said "Power comes from a barrel of a gut" but my Mandarin is rusty.

missing moments said...

Oh my! He and my Kramer would make a pair. Kramer weighs in at 24 pounds. We don't over feed him ... but he demands that his bowl never goes empty, so it gets filled up once a day!

Samantha said...

From the expression on his face, you may experience his confusion between litter box and your pillow.

I laughed out loud. GREAT shot.


and even better, the word verification is "fatfo"

bon bon said...

thank you all for your equally hilarious comments! and not judging!

reena, kramer has isaac beat! ;o)

samantha, fatfo...lol!!

Negerigeletschtempoit said...

I love it, love it, love it!!
xxxx

beth said...

omg....this photo just made me laugh right out loud...good thing i hadn't just taken a drink of my iced tea.....

bon bon said...

thanks miriam & beth! isaac is happy to entertain. ;o)

LB @ Bullets And Biscuits said...

bwahaha! This is shot is hilarious....I can't even comment. There are too many running through my head!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.