06 May 2011

to infinity and beyond!

to infinity and beyond!

A similar shot from a few years back. This time I had on the Lensbaby lens and a 4+ micro filter. Sometimes the most creative shots are taken without looking through the viewfinder. :o)

Today was an absolutely perfect day. Big fluffy clouds but plenty of sun. Hope the weather continues for Granny's memorial service tomorrow. Long drive there and back the same day, since there's "no room at the inn" with the whole family in town. May see some relatives I'd forgotten I had.

3 comments:

texwisgirl said...

be safe back to 'arpindale'. :) at least you get to see your folks and siblings!

Nancy said...

Your photo caused me a bit of reflection time.

Darn you! :)

Happy Mother's Day!

bon bon said...

thanks gals. :o)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.