22 May 2011

???

Yay! It's time for the Mystery Blog Swap! I apologize for the delay, but my computer (or server or something) was having trouble recognizing her email, so I went into the shop on Friday and wrote her from there. Then she ended up responding to that eddress. Which my husband checks. So, I ended up making this a little more complicated then necessary...yeesh.


Anyway, all has been cleared up, so without further ado, I give you...???

---------------------------
Guess Who?

I'm not a photography blogger, but I'm guesting on a photography blog. I've been through my pictures with a fine tooth comb and none come remotely close the beautiful pictures usually seen on this blog. But, I thought I'd at least stick to the main concepts - so I did find a photo rich in colour (no filters used here, this really is the colo(u)r it was. And slap bang in the middle of the picture is me. So you might recognise me. But as I don't post pictures of myself on my blog, you might not. Have a guess and see.
(extra points for guessing the country the photo was taken in. As an aside, we were actually on a walk with some of our best friends, a couple from Wisconsin. Small world huh!)

10 comments:

bon bon said...

those are very kind words, mystery blogger! i think this photo is just gorgeous! and it could have easily been taken right here in wisconsin. :o)

texwisgirl said...

oh, i hate mysteries!!! 1st off, the photo is gorgeous (as are you, Ms. Mystery Blogger). I have no idea who you are, but I'm going to guess a country, nonetheless, just to be sporting. Canada? My second guess would be UK, but the photo looks very 'north woods' to me...

Nancy said...

In the familiar words of Kevin Malone on The Office, "I don't know."

Negerigeletschtempoit said...

I am too "De-te-dee" to have a clue who that sweet lady is. I can say, though, that her picture is beautiful.
xxxx

Leontien said...

haha i like the whole mystery blog thingy! But i have no clue!

the picture is just fine to me! nice colors, nice lady!

Thanks
Leontien

Samantha said...

Not a clue! Love the colors in the photo.

Katie said...

Love the photo, no clue on the blogger but I agree on north woods feel. I'll go with UK.

bon bon said...

on behalf of "mystery blogger", i just have to thank all of you for your sweet comments! if she could thank you herself without giving herself away, i'm sure she would. you guys are great! :o)

i'll be sure to share her identity when guessing has ended.

Dawn said...

clueless.
but I LOVE the color here!!!!!~!

PantsWithNames said...

It's been revealed and the mystery blogger was.... ME!

Thanks so much for everyones lovely comments. And thanks to Phantom Kitty for letting me borrow her blog for the day.

Finally - the country this was taken in was Bosnia (for my previous blog, Brits In Bosnia (www.britsinbosnia.blogspot.com) before we moved back to the UK. As I said, our best mates there were a Wisconsin couple.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.