19 April 2011
the view out my parents' kitchen patio door
It started snowing on our trip north last weekend. By the time we reached my folks' house, there was about an inch on the ground. Poor little birds had to dig for their supper.
I foolishly had the snow tires removed the week before when it was 70º.
Both, birds and I, had lofty goals...
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- what a walk through the yard reveals
- our new (old) family member
- after life
- in it's hay day/field of rust, decay
- three sparrows on a flamingo
- the view out my parents' kitchen patio door
- circa 1975
- black & white
- anticipating a little sunshine
- a film fest volunteer wrestles with an unruly patr...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.