21 April 2011
three sparrows on a flamingo
These little guys were probably hoping to hitch a ride to Florida! But this flamingo isn't going anywhere. His body is cement and his legs are iron posts. I used to ride him when I was small(er). Wonder how many sparrows would have to pile on before they took him down.
Tuesday night, I cashed in some concert tickets my son gave me for my birthday, and saw The Decemberists in Madison. Didn't take the camera along. We sat a bit closer the first time we saw them. Even so, it was a fantastic show!
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- what a walk through the yard reveals
- our new (old) family member
- after life
- in it's hay day/field of rust, decay
- three sparrows on a flamingo
- the view out my parents' kitchen patio door
- circa 1975
- black & white
- anticipating a little sunshine
- a film fest volunteer wrestles with an unruly patr...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.