07 April 2011
black & white
The crocus have been up for a week already however...there hasn't been enough sun to open them! I was afraid they were just going to wither and die this year, but finally, success! And Kensi was there to help document the moment! Unfortunately, the sun was at her back instead of mine during this spontaneous moment, but (photo) beggars can't be choosers.
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- what a walk through the yard reveals
- our new (old) family member
- after life
- in it's hay day/field of rust, decay
- three sparrows on a flamingo
- the view out my parents' kitchen patio door
- circa 1975
- black & white
- anticipating a little sunshine
- a film fest volunteer wrestles with an unruly patr...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.