17 March 2011
now you see them. now you don't!
Texwisgirl kindly awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award! Pretty sweet! Once I read I was required to hand out the award to five more bloggers however, I was a bit concerned, as I don't particularly have five regular followers. Some of the folks who got me involved in blogging in the first place have sort of fallen by the wayside. (That wayside being Facebook or Twitter.) So, considering versatility, one person I know who blogs, is on fb, AND tweets comes to mind, Dan! So, Dan if you read this, come pick up your award! (Nevermind, I'll stop by and tell you otherwise there's only a 25% chance you'll find it.)
I'm also required to tell you seven facts about myself. (Here's where you take that well-deserved nap.)
1. I'm pretty good with PotatoChop. (Um, see giraffe.) Been using it since ver. 2.5. Pre-layers and one un-do! booyah! (whatever, photo-nerd.) My old boss referred to me as the PhotoShop Guru. (This, however, does not guarantee you will not be laid off.)
2. I often burst into song without warning
3. Would travel the world if money were no object
4. My dream job would be travel photographer or muppet operator (wakka, wakka!)
5. Love to cook, bake and make candy, but mainly kitchens are for dancing in
6. I've volunteered at the Wisconsin Film Fest for (I think) seven years now. This year you'll find me working the theatre at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art. woohoo!! An indoor gig!
7. I'm a seventh generation Wisconsinite, and you can find a good portion of those folks listed right here. (whatever, genealogy-nerd.)
So, that's that! Thanks again, to my old chum, Tex, who probably knows all these things already. :o)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- nude & tulip
- creativity at it's cleanest!
- albino deer
- yum, frosting
- get up! breakfast is on!
- moon landing, upper left
- now you see them. now you don't!
- a story in 9 parts. ahem....
- r.i.p. cam 1994-2011
- surveying his kingdom
- yesterday, today...
- before the craziness ensued...
- ending the night on a "high" note
- zoo beasts
- you've got to be joking.
- accidents will happen
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.