01 February 2011

cat loaf

cat loaf in b/w for dramatic effect

cat loaf

We have our laptop back. Therefore, I can once again keep you up to date on the dramatic happenings in our household. Like the width of our cat, for example. I don't often shoot using the flash but this was a night shot so I figured using it was the only way I could truly capture Isaac's talent of oozing over the arm of the couch.

We are bracing for a blizzard here in southern Wisconsin tonight. Forecast says a foot of snow could be expected by tomorrow afternoon with winds gusting up to 45 mph. I did some shopping yesterday in anticipation.

Isaac's 24 pound bag of cat food should hold him until Friday at least.

4 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Oh, he's a big squishy beauty! We are about 20 degrees here now. From 70 to 20. Whatever...

bon bon said...

really? we're currently at 21º ourselves! it's suppose get colder this week yet. no chance of our seeing 70º until possibly may(?) ;o)

Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

You’re quite beautifull (full of beauty). Dare I say gorgeous? Yeah. Think so. And why not? Few get to hear they're lovely anymore and NONE get to hear they're drop-dead gorgeous. See you soon. God bless.

bon bon said...

i can't disagree with you, K. he's a lovely and full-bodied boy! ;o)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.