18 January 2011

the new face of gerber

the new face of gerber

Oliver's Dad mentioned on facebook today he was going to the Madison Children's Museum. I, being toddler-free, had no illegitimate reason to go other than wanting to see what changes they made since moving into their new facility. So, when opportunity knocked, I ripped the door right off the hinge. Not to mention, getting to shoot the sweetest, most adorable child in Madison!

Thanks for sharing your afternoon with me, Ollie. (Along with your Dad, of course.)

3 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Okay. I gotta admit. He's pretty darn cute...

I still prefer pix of Kensi. Sorry Ollie!

bon bon said...

ha! kids you don't have to take home are the best kind!

honestly though, this little guy's personality matches the face. there are children i'm related to that i wouldn't care to spend an afternoon with! ;o)

Tammy said...

Geesh...what a pose. He looks like a born model. Such a cutie, and nice photography too :)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.