22 January 2011

midnight in the garden...

midnight in the garden...

Another assignment shot. Out Your Window. I took this same shot four years ago, only this one was taken late at night during the full moon. Requiring a tripod, camera remote and thirty seconds of thumb pressure. Notice the light wind on the swing? Focus is off here, but it was much darker out than this image lets on. I should've set the camera up a few hours earlier in preparation, but that would require planning ahead, which doesn't come naturally to me. I'm more of the; have an idea, act on it, become bored/overwhelmed, leave it to be finished another day, type.

Although that shot was fun, this one taken a few hours prior out the same window is much prettier...
out the same window, a few hours earlier

2 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Oh the ADHD sets in again... You made me laugh.

bon bon said...

lol! sets in or never left?

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.