15 December 2010

...to all.

...to all.

I've become predictable in that when sunlight hits snow, I will put the star filter on my lensbaby and go overboard. Click the image to take you to several more shots.

This is one of my favorites from last year.

Consider this your Christmas card this year. Allowing you to save me the postage will be your gift to me.

UPDATE: This week's Sticky Finger gallery (which I view on occasion but rarely join in) was Sparkle. Since I had already posted a appropriate addition, I thought "what the heck?"

4 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Very nice - and postage free. :)

Abby said...

Oooh I really like your star filter. Great shot! x

The Paw Relations said...

Wow! What a fantastic shot!

bon bon said...

thank you all! i appreciate you dropping by!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.