21 December 2010

the lake is gonna drain at that angle

the lake is gonna drain at that angle

Once again, Gramma doing her thing. Seated on the rock, is her father-in-law, my Great-Grandpa Julius. I think the dog is Ginger. I would venture to guess that they're minnow fishing as when I was little we would use bamboo poles like this, and great-grampa doesn't appear to using anything bigger than a worm for bait.

Ginger better hope they have no plans for musky fishing.

It looks like whoever took the photo this day, was the one holding the beer.

2 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Your words put a very cute "slant" on the situation. Ha ha ha... :)

bon bon said...

yuk yuk!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.