31 December 2010

holiday sinfulness

holiday sinfulness

Here's what kept me busy December 23-24. I gave it all away so don't bother to beg. Besides, it's not very becoming of you. ;o)

If you'd like to know what everything is, I listed them on flickr. Clicking the image will get you there.

In other news (from more then a week ago), we attended a going away party for a friend who left Christmas Day to study in India for six months! I've included her travel blog in my links if you care to explore (sans a plane trip to India).

2 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Your homemade chocolate-covered cherries are TO DIE FOR!!! UGH!

Yummy and wonderful collage o' cholesterol and sugar! :)

bon bon said...

oh thank you!! been making them for about 25 years now. maybe i should go into business selling them! i'd soon weight 200 pounds though...
ha!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.