18 December 2010

goatee vs. van dyke

goatee vs. van dyke

I haven't posted any vintage family photos in a while so I thought I'd take this holiday week to share some more (before we head back "home" and return the photo albums).

Gramma and Grampa are up to their usual shenanigans here. In the barnyard, where all the best shenanigans take place. A while ago, I posted this shot of Grampa, taken at the same time. I would've assumed Gramma took the first shot, but then I'm left to wonder who took this one.

Guess I could ask her this week.

2 comments:

texwisgirl said...

she's apparently plucking the feathers off his goatee, so i'm assuming the chicken took the photo!

:)

bon bon said...

ha!! good call!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.