24 November 2010

why it's called fall

Cammi
cammi

Lizzy
lizzy

I don't think the neighbors mind when I feature their children on my blog. Especially since I only have six viewers. The photo I posted yesterday of Kensi reminded me that I'd had this similar shot of Lizzy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day tomorrow! Unless you're reading this from some foreign land, then just have a wonderful Day! I have much prep work in front of me yet, and shouldn't even be taking time to post. But I thrive on procrastination. Come December 24th, I will be only a third finished with my Christmas shopping.

Will probably sneak in a post that day though.

2 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Too cute! I know you enjoy having them next door.

bon bon said...

if you're stuck with neighbors, they're the type you want to be stuck with. ;o)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.