17 November 2010

the look, the feel...

the look, the feel...

I screwed up and downloaded a template that totally messed up the layout I had going on here, and in the process lost my header, links and a few other settings I didn't intend to delete. But, in the process, I figure out how to keep a larger photo yet move other settings into a side bar. Somehow, my layout editor completely disappeared forcing me to nitpick my way through html (as that's the only way I know how to go about it). Frankly, I don't have time for this little distraction, so please just bare with me until I get a header back. Or send me some how-to tips.

Meanwhile, here's a pretty sky to hold you over.

4 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Oh look at you just messing with technology these days (or maybe technology is messing with you!) Hey, a fresh look is good every now and again - even if it is forced on you. :) Hey, now you can add the Followers widget without messing up the photo size! :)

P.S. Glad you found a workaround for your new Mac playing nice with your old software...

bon bon said...

i'm afraid technology is doing the messing. blogger's layout edit page has simply disappeared on me so html is my only option. this is not a good thing. before i could just drop in a widget and now i have to figure out it's code and where to put it.

pretty much a sign of how my year's been going. can hardly wait to see what december has in store for me. ha!

texwisgirl said...

In store... I get it! Nice seque into your next post! Ha!

bon bon said...

omg, that was not intentional! i'm not bright enough to have done that.
:oD

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.