21 September 2010

mini chocolate sea salt caramel cupcakes

mini chocolate sea salt caramel

The reason I've been a bit occupied this past week. I helped out again at Cupcakes-a-go-go with an order for 13,100+ mini cupcakes! Flavors included chocolate sea salt caramel, shown here, s'mores (with handmade toasted marshmallow cream-yum), bourbon pecan pie, and vanilla. All from scratch, ten people, two shifts, seven days. I was scheduled to serve at the event Monday evening too, but they asked me to come in that morning because they weren't quite done frosting, so I didn't get to photograph the event as I had hoped. Only a few final shots of finishing touches before being boxed up and trucked off. But I'm sure it looked quite similar to when we made 6,000 minis for the same company last March. So, you can just view those photos and double up the amount in your head.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.