10 September 2010

:(

:(

Nigel is gone. We still have to travel north to bury him, so I'm sure there are a few tears yet to shed. The void here in the house is already apparent. Even a sleeping pug cannot be ignored.

Kensi hasn't noticed he's missing yet. I think she'll catch on when I next leave the house, as he was her backup for cuddling. She's going to have to turn to Isaac now.

She's not really sad here as her brother was still with us on this day. Pugs are notorious for having eye boogers.

***************
To all of you who have called, emailed, and left messages through various ways expressing your concern and well-wishes to our little family; I thank you so much. It's been a very shitty week to say the least. But the eight and a half years prior well made up for it.

8 comments:

nichole said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

bon bon said...

that's very kind of you to say...

Sandy said...

Sorry to hear about Nigel. My first memory of him.....when you brought him to work and he pee'd on the studio office floor when he was a puppy.
Take care.

bon bon said...

thanks sandy. that proved how smart he was. ;o)

Uncivil said...

My deepest condolences. I never know what to say at a time like this. I've been there so many times and feels like it just rips your heart out every time.
It just seems so unfair that their lives are so much shorter than ours?
Bullie hugs & Boston kisses from Ab & Em.

bon bon said...

thank you, jimmy. i've been keeping myself occupied helping friends this week. hope you and the girls are enjoying what's left of summer. i appreciate your checking in on us.

amy said...

I'm way behind in my blog reading. I'm so sorry you guys. He was a lucky, lucky pup.

bon bon said...

thanks amy. we were lucky humans to be owned by him.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.