30 August 2010

mover

mover

Dirty Martini has mastered her craft. Who among you can get just one tassel going at a time? I though not. Plus, she's about as sweet as punch! We stayed around after the show chatting with a few of the performers and she is just a doll! Both my husband and I received sincere and sweaty hugs. Unfortunately I didn't get many photos of her. We remembered to charge the battery, check the lenses and empty the memory card in the camera, but neither of us thought to make sure there were extra cards in the bag, so all we had was one 4gig card. We filled the card as Dirty was taking the stage! So, I had to quickly unload a lot of them. Fools.

We managed to finish the night with plenty of visual stimuli locked in though. I still have two performances and a few after-show shots to share, so those of you who are growing weary of all this t&a, come back about Wednesday...

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Very Diane Arbus, love her!

bon bon said...

oh, thank you so much! saw some very large originals of hers while in new orleans. bizarrely beautiful pieces.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.