21 August 2010

he doesn't appear to be a cat in pain

he doesn't appear to be a cat in pain

Isaac showed up the other day, with a open wound in the area of his arm pit. We wouldn't have even noticed except he was rolling on his back and started licking it. Gross. The vet said it was a clean wound, gave him antibiotics, and that instead of wearing a "cone of shame" we should purchase some infant t-shirts to discourage licking. Not sure, but if he did get in a fight, I think his chances of getting his ass kicked are even stronger. I mean if we, the people who love him are making fun of him, think of what the neighborhood cats are saying.

2 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Looks more like a cat possessed than a cat in pain! :)

bon bon said...

true. that last expression cracked me up! he really is the sweetest cat, which says a lot coming from a dog-person. ;o)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.