24 August 2010

flying feathers

flying feathers

We couldn't get a hotel room, so Saturday night we drove down to Chicago and back to get a gander at the lovely ladies (and men) who performed during Superstars of Burlesque. It was quite worth the effort as they put on a tantalizing show. We got there early enough to get front row seats! Close enough to get a few feathers in our face.

I'll be posting shots all week, so either come back and pretend you had a great seat, or don't come back until next week if feathers aren't your thing.

2 comments:

JulieB said...

My husband doesn't usually show much interest in the blogs I follow, but somehow I think he'll be an avid reader this week!

bon bon said...

you're probably using the term "reader" loosely. ha!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.