07 August 2010

far

far

I had asked hubby to get me some infrared film for my old film camera several months back, which he did, but he never got around to loading it for me, before our buddy, Steve loaned us his converted Power Shot. Yay! If you're not familiar with infrared film, it's a fickle mistress. So with digital, caution can be thrown to the wind! So, while running errands this morning, we came upon a rustic road we'd never encountered. (I guess my tourism book is a little out of date as it still lists our former governor.) We didn't drive the whole length of it as our gas was low so a return trip is required.

Hubby walked a little farther into the field for this sweet shot. (His near to my far.)

1 comment:

texwisgirl said...

VERY cool!!!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.