31 August 2010

an elegant presentation

an elegant presentation

In addition to being the evening's pièce de résistance, Michelle L'amour was also the event's organizer. I believe she trained and choreographed the opening troupe too, The Chicago Starlets. She has a studio in Chicago where you too can take lessons on how to take it off seductively. Pretty cool, huh?

Sorry guys, girls only.

For more pix of Michelle, you can search my tags as there are some shots of her from a Minneapolis show a few years back...enjoy!

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.