17 August 2010

dive

dive

I'm not sure who decided that August was the best month to celebrate Stoughton's Coffee Break Days. But that's what they did Saturday and we were foolish enough to be part of it, sitting in a booth all day whoring ourselves out to the locals. We're members of the chamber of commerce though so it was free advertising (not counting member fees), so we'd be more foolish not to take part. There were several things going on including an auction, a craft show and a vintage car show. Which you'll be seeing a few more images of this week.

Also did I mention there was coffee? And it was 85ยบ?

2 comments:

texwisgirl said...

You have such a great eye!

bon bon said...

thanks, girlfriend. xo

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.