12 June 2010

polka dots & skull

polka dots & skull

Speaking of Grampa (see last post), my god he would've loved Kelsey here. The man was the biggest flirt I've ever known. One of his favorite things to watch was the Miss America pageant. And remember when you could speak to an operator on the phone? (That's right, kids, people used to do the work of computers way back when.) Well, Grampa would engage operators in fifteen minute long conversations, asking their name and about their day. The man sure did love the ladies.

He would've creeped Kelsey out.

More pix of Kelsey to come. I'm behind in processing...as usual.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.