06 May 2010

<<< entrance

<<<entrance

So, here's where a hundred or more members of Craig Ferguson's robot skeleton army stood waiting (in light rain) for the man to show his face after his live show last Saturday. We left after 45 minutes. About a quarter of the army remained. Teamsters were leaving and packing equipment so at that point we figured Ferguson had bailed.

Craig mentioned during his show that he googles himself. Knowing this, I would casually like to point out that Eddie Izzard stood out in this alley (practically in a downpour, no less) talking to fans, and Jim Gaffigan stood inside for over two hours shaking hands, signing stuff and having his photo taken with groups of weirdos. So, I hope he happens upon this post and the guilt becomes so unbearable, he's urged to send me an autographed copy of his book. (Tweet me Craig, @ph_kitty).

Seriously, the show was hilarious. No grudges held.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.