05 April 2010

ready for the crowds!

ready for the crowds!

So last weekend was the big Epic event, (and I'm not being repetitious as Epic is a pretty prominent company here in the Madison area) to which I helped my friends over at Cupcakes-a-go-go bake, fill, frost and serve 6,000 mini cupcakes to their lucky employees! It was five straight days of madness but we had a great time too! Plus we received many compliments in the end, so it was a very gratifying experience. You can see the entire set of photos here.

The following week was not so much fun. Nigel's ear infection is not going away with topical or medicinal care so we took two trips to the UW Veterinary Hospital for treatment and a CT scan. But I think I'll leave that for another post as there's quite a bit to share, plus some warnings I'd like to give to anyone searching for a pug puppy.

It's just too much to deal with while viewing a shitload of cupcakes, really.

4 comments:

JulieB said...

Wow, those cupcakes look deeeeelicious. Sorry to hear things not going too well with Nigel's ear - must be tough in an animal when you can't explain what's going on. Hope it gets better soon.

bon bon said...

thank you julie, on both accounts. :o)

Ms. Mamma said...

O no! I hope little N is okay. xo

bon bon said...

he's doing better, knock wood. i'm going to add a new post in a bit for an update. i appreciate your kind words while knowing your heart is still breaking a little...

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.