16 April 2010

cousin harris

cousin harris

Sweet jebus, April's half over already? What the hell is going on here with this whole Earth rotation thing? How did I ever function when I had a real job? I seriously get nothing done some days. I can admit to that because my husband doesn't read my blog. The loser.

Watch now, this will be the one time he decides to drop by.

Actually, I did work Mon-Thur of this week at Duck Soup and Cupcakes-a-go-go, but for the sake of my unemployment check, Uncle Sam should know I'm being paid in sex and cupcakes. In that order...

Watch now, this will be the one time Uncle Sam decides to drop by.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.