18 March 2010

play date

k&l

Kensi is no fan of obedience. If you turn your back for a minute, chances are you'll find her peeking in the neighbor's patio door to catch sight of their two wiener dogs, or two doors down knocking on the front door of Lucy, the boston terrier. Or so the owner tells me. By the time I find her, these two are already running circles around each other in the yard. I'm just glad no dogs live across the street from us because I'm sure Kensi would find it necessary to see what they were up to every few days.

2 comments:

texwisgirl said...

OMG that Kensi is a chubby thing! I think I'd have to steal Ms. Lucy too...

bon bon said...

hey, there's room yet to grow in all those skin folds! ha!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.