15 March 2010

hand

hand

Photos are up from this year's Schwaklakk party! Worst one ever! Mainly because I forgot to bring band-aids this year and blood was drawn. High Noon Saloon opened their doors for us again this year, but we always have to bring extra lights because it is a bar and they simply didn't take soap-carving into consideration when they built the joint. So, the majority of the actual soap photos in the set were taken when we got back home under better lights. That said, I should probably apologize if your soap is not featured. When we clean up, all the work gets mixed up into five shoe boxes with pieces from prior years. I pulled out the cleanest looking ones, but I'm sure I missed some. I know some people take their "art" home too.

The piece above is by yours truly. I hadn't planned ahead this year, so I went with something convenient. Next year, maybe I've carve my knife.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.