12 March 2010

1

1

Last Saturday we attended the 2010 International Festival at the Overture Center in Madison. For a short time anyway. We probably should've researched it better in advance instead of hopping from one crowded event to the next. What we did catch was lovely.

Tonight my hubby is out with the "girls" and I'm home with a sinus headache. ha! I seriously didn't think I could handle a noisy club tonight and expect to be all chipper for Schwaklakk tomorrow. I'm not finished getting the music together anyway. Can't drink and handle soap without some carving music, I always say.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.